- 1 User & Registration Type Settings
- 2 Fair Features & Settings
- 3 Premium Features
The majority of settings can be accessed on the Staff -> Fair Setup -> Settings page, where you will be able to turn features on and off or configure how they will behave for your fair if they have additional configuration options.The settings page is broken into 3 main sections with the User & Registration Type Settings at the top, Features & Settings in the middle and Premium Feature settings at the bottom.
- NOTE: Premium Features are not shown in History Day contests.
User & Registration Type Settings
In this section you have the ability to specify what questions your students are asked during registration. You can also set some of the questions as required if that information is mandatory. You can also determine if they are sent emails as part of the registration process.
Here you can select if teachers are allowed to register as well as specifying what information you would like from the teachers during registration.
In this section you can determine what personal information you would like from your judges during registration. You can also specify what information you would like to collect about judging specific items.
If you would like your volunteers to be able to register, you will want to select that from this section. You can also determine what personal information you would like collected about your volunteers.
If you would like your attendees to be able to register you will need to indicate that in this section. You can also specify information you would like to collect. In this section you can also specify if there is a fee for the attendees.
This section will allow you to specify what information you would like your staff to enter when registering.
Fair Features & Settings
There are several settings in this section that allow you to specify what information is visible to the users. A few settings of note in this section:
- You can choose to have your registration private. If you select this setting you will need to provide the registration link to your students in order for them to be able to register.
- You can choose to use "reCaptcha" during the registration/contact us pages. This allows for the computer to prompt the user to verify that they are not a robot.
- You can also determine who can send bulk emails, remove students, and generate invoices.
In this section you will have the ability to select if you would like to require a project description. You can also specify that you would like to ask if they need an outlet and include an "Outlet Warning" as well.
Schools & Grades
Here you can select who can register schools. You can also select if the fair uses the student's grade and what grades to include.
In this section you will be able to set the registration fee for your fair/contest.
- If you are allowing users to pay by credit/debit cards you will need to allow the setting "Accept Credit/Debit Card payments via your merchant account"
- You can choose to "Connect to Stripe". This will allow you to be able to collect payments. You can also choose to use our merchant account to collect fees and then these fees are mailed to you. The fees associated with both of these options are listed in this section.
This section will allow you to select your "Management Type". (Science, History, Reflections, Invention, Other) You can also set when partially created accounts are removed.
- In order to clear the fair you will need to contact support.
ISEF Forms Wizard
In this section you can specify if you are using the ISEF forms wizard. This allows us to inform the students which files they need. You can also choose to have these questions displayed as a drop down Yes/No instead of the standard check-box. You can also choose to hide question 6 or 7.
This section allows you to enable the online judging feature. You can also select if you would like your admin users to be included as a Judge when using the auto assign judges feature. You can also determine what information is shown to the students in a "Feedback Email".
In this section you can choose to use the "Paperwork Manager". This feature allows students to upload files for other to review. This will also allow them to easily access any forms they may need. You can select who is allowed to upload and approve paperwork.
Electronic ISEF Forms
This is where you will go if you would like to use the "Project Dashboard". This is a great paperless option for completing forms. This allows forms to be filled out online. The students can also request signatures/review online. You can determine the settings for who can approve projects, what forms are displayed, and what approval requests the students can make.
In this section you have two options for images.
- You can ask the students to upload a self photo with their profile.
- You can also ask the students to upload 3 images of their project/entry.